Articles by Patrick Ducharme
The following is a small sample of the articles written by Patrick Ducharme.
- The Art and Plan of Cross-Examination
- The Art of the In-Trial Objection
- Developing a Trial Persona
- The Forty-Five-Minute Criminal Lawyer
- Co-operation as Mitigating Factor at Sentence
– 6-Minute Defence Lawyer
- Strategies for the Media
- Overview of the Jury Selection Process
- Evidentiary Issues Relating To Hearsay Statements, etc.
- The Co-conspirators Exception to the Hearsay Rule
- The Crowns’ Disclosure Obligations Regarding Lost or Damaged Evidence
- After Heideman: Redefining Evidence to the Contrary
- Understanding Section 8: Search, Seizure and the Canadian Constitution
- Evidentiary Issues In Drug Cases
- Legislative Update – The Get Tough on Crime Agenda
- Safe Streets and Communities Act – The Omnibus Anti-Crime Package
- The Paper Chase: Subsections 540 -(7)-(9) of the Criminal Code
On Current Events
Hundreds of articles about Patrick Ducharme can be found by searching various newspapers such as The Windsor Star, The Toronto Star, The London Free Press, The Detroit Free Press, and other newspapers across Canada and the USA. Below is a small sample.